Mate Puljiz's personal website
University of Zagreb
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
Unska 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Official website (where you can also find my email):
Topological Dynamics • Symbolic Systems • Continuum Theory • Ergodic Theory
Publications & Talks
- (with Chris Good and Piotr Oprocha) Shadowing, asymptotic shadowing and s-limit shadowing, Fund. Math. 244 (2019), no. 3, 287-312.
- (with Leobardo Fernández and Chris Good) Almost minimal systems and periodicity in hyperspaces, Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems, accepted: 25 Oct 2016.
- (with John Haslegrave) Reaching consensus on a connected graph, J. Appl. Probab. 54 (2017), no. 1, 181–198.
- (with Leobardo Fernández, Chris Good, and Ártico Ramírez) Chain transitivity in hyper-spaces, Chaos Solitons Fractals 81 (2015), no. part A, 83–90.
- (with Chris Good, David Parker, and Jonathan E. Rowe) A characterisation of compatible state space aggregations for discrete dynamical systems, submitted 2016.
- Five friends and a necklace (in Croatian), Primat – Electronic journal for students of the Faculty of Science at University of Zagreb (2013).
- Periodicity in hyperspaces, Topology research seminar, University of Zagreb, Croatia (2017).
- Periodicity in hyperspaces, Analytic Topology research seminar, University of Oxford, UK (2017).
- Shadowing is strong in tent maps, Workshop on Topology in Dynamics, University of Leicester, UK (2017).
- Almost minimal systems and periodicity in hyperspaces, 31st Summer Conference on Topology and its Applications, University of Leicester, UK (2016).
- A characterisation of compatible state space aggregations, European Conference on Artificial Life (ECAL 2015), University of York, UK (2015).
- Hierarchical structure of complex systems, Birmingham Oxford Analytic Topology Seminars (BOATS), junior research seminars, University of Oxford, UK (2014).
- Shadowing doesn’t imply $ICT = \omega(f)$, 16th Galway Topology Colloquium, NUI Galway, Ireland (2013).